- If your child is currently enrolled in Valverda, Livonia, Rougon, Rosenwald, or Upper Pointe Coupee, you do NOT need to complete the registration packet or provide any additional documentation. We will get your child's records from his/her current school and contact you in the late summer or early fall if we notice that something is missing. You do not need to complete or submit any additional paperwork to secure your child's spot.
- If your child is NOT enrolled in one of the schools listed above, please submit the following documents by March 15 to secure your child's spot and finalize his/her registration.
- Completed registration packet (Click to download)
- Copy of Student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of Student’s Social Security Card
- Copy of Student’s Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency in Pointe Coupee Parish (Utility Bill, Property Tax Bill, Etc.
Our mailing address is:
8434 Pointe Coupee Road
Morganza, LA 70759
Important Reminders About Uniforms:
- Uniform sweatshirts are the ONLY acceptable sweatshirts.
- Uniform jackets are preferred. Non-uniform jackets must be SOLID black, gray, or purple. Heathered and shepra jackets are not acceptable. Logos are not allowed to be any larger than 2 in x 2 in
- Skirts, skorts, and jumpers must not exceed two inches above the knee.
- Pants and shorts must have beltloops and a belt must be worn at all time.
- Joggers and leggings are unacceptable.
We send out lots of information via Remind and social media. Please be sure to sign up for our Remind group and follow us on social media for important updates.
- Twitter: @StemMagnetofPCP
- Instagram @smaeagles
The date for our open house has not yet been set. Be sure to sign up for our Remind group for more information.
School supply information will be available in late spring.